Tuesday 8 March 2011

Triggers, behaviors.

Here I have written down some of my behaviors and states of mind that can trigger me to eat.

HALT
Hungry
Angry
Lonely
Tierd

No foodplan, no plan is planing to relaps
Look at tv/movie/film and eat. I doent know how much I have eaten
Traveling, can expose me to new situations that I doent know how to handle
Meeting my parents, they are disfunktional and wants me back in my old self
Restaurant visits, I doent allways know what they have in the meals
The smell of baked bread, that is not a good thing for me becouse bread is my LOVE
Bake bread,  is a huge trigger
Eating between meals, smal meals gives me cravings and I end up eating more then I should
Euforia, big emotion that makes me feel like a superwoman
Fysical changes, Ive never been thin so when my body changes I get scared
Be sick, I want to eat to get well
Be affraid, wich is sometiing that I am alot

Love and light

No comments:

Post a Comment