Tuesday 1 March 2011

Got Help!

I have been in contact with a woman who work with sugeraddicts/foodaddicts and she will make a foodplan that hopefully will work for me. I got sent thru email a bunch of questions that was about food and behavior that I have around food. What it has been like for me when I was a litle child and thru to now. It feelt very nice and good that she also wants to know about my relationship to food, not only my food intake. For me as a food addict its allways a tricke thing, food. I cant be a lovely, caring person with good health and clear mind if I huzzle with food. I have never succceded with fastening becouse Im to much of a substance user and want my kick now, not two hours later or five minutes later.

And who knows a person who is anorexic and have a pease of mind, is loving and caring about their friends and family, is taking care of their selfs and is a part of the socity?

Love and Light to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment